Sunday, December 7, 2014

Meet Willy from the Netherlands ...

Good Morning ... today at besties Uk we have a visitor from the Netherlands Willy ... please give her a very warm welcome x


My name is Willy Bos and I live in The Netherlands. 

I am married over 40 years and together we have two children and four grandchildren. I love cardmaking and most of the time you can find me in my craft room

For years I make cards in all kinds of techniques. But I love the coloring of images the most! 
I am proud to be a Bestie's designer because they are my favorite stamps. 
Love to be on board with the Bestie's girls! 
Willy Bos 



Mein Name ist Willy Bos und ich lebe in den Niederlanden. Ich bin verheiratet und über 40 Jahre zusammen , wir haben zwei Kinder und vier Enkelkinder. 

Ich liebe cardmaking und die meisten der Zeit bin ich in meine hobbyraum zu finden Seit Jahren mache ich Karten in allen Arten von Techniken. 
Aber ich liebe die Farbgebung der Bilder am meisten ! Ich bin stolz darauf, eine Bestie -Designer sein, weil sie meine Lieblingsmarkensind . 

Liebe es, an Bord mit der Bestie Girls zu sein! 
 Willy Bos

To see more beautiful creations by Willy please visit her blog .... 







6 comments:

  1. Welcome to besties UK Willy your work is beautiful hugs Carol xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to meet you Willy. Your work is just gorgeous. Hugs Davinia xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous coloring The first post is a wonderful display . I love the Steampunk feel on the other two..........Lis

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to UK Besties Willy love your cards xx Jane

    ReplyDelete