Monday, February 10, 2014

MY BESTIES UK CHALLENGE - YOU'RE BERRY SWEET

Good morning Bestie fans



We have a new challenge launching today at MY BESTIES UK and this time our theme is  


'YOU'RE BERRY SWEET'



Here are the DT team A projects for this challenge to bring you some inspiration.

Bestie digi - 175


Besties Travel Mug
Bestie digi - 097  &  662


WENDY
Besitie digi 097

I hope we have shown you some great inspiration projects and we now look forward to seeing what you create,  just make sure you use a BESTIE on your project and link up below. 


3 comments:

  1. You are all berry sweet too! Love your creations this week! I am thinking of what i could create! Thank you for the challenge win for "its all about the hair" congrats to the winner of the blog and the other top 2 winners as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a love theme for this week Berry Sweet you will be thinking of Summer. Sorry I messed up placing my entry in, No 4 doesnt go to my entry so have entered again on No 5. I cant seem to delete No 4 can you please remove it for me Hugs A

    ReplyDelete